Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

How to get Californians out of your state, in 2 easy steps.

Step 1. Show up at "political events".
Step 2. Strap a gun on.

They'll run for the hills of Santa Barbara.

For myself, without yet suggesting that others follow me in an open boycott, I will not personally travel in a state where civilians carry loaded weapons onto the sidewalks and as a means of political protest.
Read more


Well, Arthur Frommer is a professional traveler, and I don't know where he lives, but I am certain his ideals are shared by many collectivists. And if exercising your right to keep and bear arms at a political function is enough for a boycott, surely it will work frighten those fascists back to their self-created hellholes.

One more great reason to put Freedom First.

A side note - guns at political rallies are not exactly new or novel in this country.
Just ask the Black Panthers or Sylvanus Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment